[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Proposal regarding cleaning up our samples collection

Attila Kinali attila
Thu Nov 6 09:41:11 CET 2008

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:35:01 +0100
Ivo <ivop at euronet.nl> wrote:

> > > uploading through a web form checked by javascript could be considered
> > > as well ...
> > > all just random ideas ...
>
> This could be something to look into in the future. For starters, I think
> it's best to concentrate on cleaning up the current mess and perhaps setup
> a cronjob that sends me an e-mail if something is uploaded to incoming/.

Yes, of course. I didn't mean that you have to do it right
now. It was just a comment that i'm not averse to any change
of the way we handle up/download of samples currently.

			Attila Kinali
--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.
If you want to walk far, walk together.