[FFmpeg-devel] Subversion services now available from ffmpeg.org

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Nov 12 11:19:29 CET 2008

The Subversion server is now operational from the ffmpeg.org domain.

You can switch your repositories over to the new address with the
following command:

svn switch --relocate svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/

The old domain will continue to be operational for the foreseeable
future.  Nonetheless I recommend everybody to switch.  You should see
more stable service from ffmpeg.org since the DNS troubles with the .hu
domain are out of our control and likely to recur.

I have already updated the website.

Diego