[FFmpeg-devel] Request for review and additional testing

Roman V. Shaposhnik rvs
Thu Nov 13 19:10:20 CET 2008

Hi Panagiotis,

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 11:24 +0100, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> > It would be awfully nice to test the ->exec portion there.
> >

> I'm getting the impression that this patch broke H.264 on Linux/AMD64.
> Aren't others seeing the same problems? I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 AMD64 and
> while revision 15803 still decoded H.264, 15804 segfaults.

Well, all I know is that "make test" passed on Intel x64 here in
both combinations: with and without --enable-pthreads. So, if you
can make your sample available -- I'll definitely take a look
at it ASAP.

The stack trace *does* look suspicious.

Thanks,
Roman.