[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-user] configure can't find existing x264 installationon Debian

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Fri Nov 14 04:16:14 CET 2008

On Nov 13, 2008, at 6:03 PM, Stephen Dewey wrote:
> Actually, just running svn update and recompiling seemed to take
> care of
> this issue for me. The problem seems to already be fixed in SVN,
> although
> perhaps only coincidentally.
> All problems solved! Thanks everybody!!

Excellent!

I do, however, have to question related to this issues:
    1. shouldn't we finally make -cvslog list readonly so
     that any comments get posted to -devel ? While
     hunting down the commit that fixed the problem
     I realized that Uoti has commented on the original
     commit over at -cvslog. Of course, I overlooked his
     email, since I don't actively track -cvslog.

     2. Why don't we have any regression tests for H.264?
     If it is a simple matter of adding some -- I can try to
     take care of that tomorrow.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Sorry for the trouble...