[FFmpeg-devel] FFMpeg on SH4 (STi7109)

Måns Rullgård mans
Wed Nov 26 19:17:40 CET 2008

Jean-Michel Hautbois wrote:
> O, it compiles and runs on the SH4 device.
>
> I would like to "make test", but I don't know how to run it on the device.
> Is there some tricky way ?

There is an easy way.  Simply make your FFmpeg build tree visible to the
device over NFS or otherwise (doesn't need to be same as on build host),
and add --target-exec='ssh targetname' --target-path=/build/root/on/target
to your configure options.  Then "make test" should run the tests on the
target device.  You can override those parameters on the make command line
using the names TARGET_EXEC and TARGET_PATH.

FWIW, the tests pass using a patched qemu.

BTW, don't top-post.  It is frowned upon here.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com