[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter: single ffplay.c diff?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Oct 2 22:51:39 CEST 2008

On date Wednesday 2008-10-01 07:57:09 +0200, Vitor Sessak encoded:
> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
[...]
> > For what regards the single ffplay.c diff, is it OK to apply just a
> > single patch to merge ffplay.c diffs *and* update it to ffmpeg 15000?
>
> Yes.
>
> > I'm aware that it's a huge patch, anyway we're going to change all
> > that code anyway so this seems the more practical solution.
> >
> > After that the plan is:
> > * update ffmpeg.c diff
> > * svn move 04_ffmpeg_filters.diff to 02_ffmpeg_filters.diff
> > * add the checkout.sh script
> > * apply the small fix to ffplay.c already discussed on this list
> > * ...
>
> Sounds good. Nice to see someone else working on it.

All applied.

I'll hope to be able to work at the vsrc_movie.c ffplay.c refactoring
now...

Best regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fast Fostering Minimalistic Power Entertaining Guru