[FFmpeg-devel] The roundup bug tracker

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Oct 4 01:56:19 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 01:07:52AM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >> * file storage
> >
> > ?
>
> A nice thing would be get it store just patches and have testcases put
> into mphq ftp.

cronjob with a 3 line script

head file | grep Index
will identify patches

ftp
will happily upload them

> > Good old Bugzilla...
> >
> > Anyway, I think the problem with Roundup are the regressions, not
> > Roundup itself.  It used to work rather well in the beginning, but now
> > it is broken.  If you could restore it to its previous state, that would
> > be wonderful.
>
> The main and most interesting issues is that I hadn't touched it at all.
> I'm pretty much puzzled about this.

hmm
are you sure?

well then please check the standard stuff
diskspace?
directory permissions?
log files?
strace
also diff all the files against a fresh roundup install
did the system ever crash? if so make sure nothing got corrupted

Also what values do
add_author and max_attachment_size have?

the first may fix the annoyig autonosy if its no
and the second might prevent huge attachments
of course iam not sure, thats just based on TFM

and why is the respective config file not in git?
does it contain sensitive data like passwords?

Let us carefully observe those good qualities wherein our enemies excel us
and endeavor to excel them, by avoiding what is faulty, and imitating what
is excellent in them. -- Plutarch