[FFmpeg-devel] a small patch to work around some very corrupted VOB?files

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Oct 27 16:46:28 CET 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:23:48PM +0200, Avner Shapiro wrote:
> On Monday 27 October 2008 12:48:04 Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> > Avner Shapiro wrote:
> > >
> > > [...]
> > > My suggestion is, to add an (mpeg-only) option "--corrupt_file_factor" to multiply MAX_SYNC_SIZE at mpegps_read_pes_header() before calling find_next_start_code().
> > > That way the user may perform what I did without recompiling the code.
> >
> > Patch missing.
>
> Sorry. Here it is attached.

Please create a proper unified diff against the FFmpeg Subversion
repository.  I have no idea how you created this mix of unified and
context diff against an old CVS snapshot, but it's not something that is
useful to us.

Diego