[FFmpeg-devel] New crash in av_find_stream_info with DVD VOB file

Jesse Rosenzweig jesse
Thu Sep 18 01:01:51 CEST 2008

> >I can't reproduce the crash here, with latest svn.

> When I change ffmpeg.c to do this, I get segfaults due to NULL pointers.
(happens first in dump_format)

Actually, I was doing something stupid when I tried to prototype the same
thing in ffmpeg.c, so I am still having different behavior using the libs
(compiled for windows) than ffmpeg exe (compiled for cygwin) and can't
reproduce it to file a bug.  Sorry for the confusion.