[FFmpeg-devel] MPEG4 streaming over network

Emre EGE emreege
Fri Sep 19 14:32:47 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
I am developing an application under linux using FLTK. In my application i
am trying to display a video
in a FLTK window. The video is encoded in MPEG4 format and will come over a
network.
I researched very much but i have confused a liitle bit. I am going to use
my own video server instead of
such servers utilities like ffserver. I can stream the video and record it
in the host side. But my problem is how can i display the live video?
If you can tell me the waypoints i will research about them deeply.

And finally can you give me links about libavcodec tutorials.

Best regards,

Emre EGE