[FFmpeg-devel] [GSoC 2009] [Patch] Optimal Huffman tables for (M)JPEG encoding

Indrani Kundu Saha indranikundusaha
Mon Apr 6 05:34:51 CEST 2009

I am attaching the patch for the GSoC 2009 qual task. It implements
the complete functional path but the patch has some bugs. I observed
the following behaviour that I am trying to debug:

1. The freq of AC/DC symbols is unusually large. The code is picking
some symbols which are not in the original encoded frame.
2. It seg faults for grey images and most  color images esp those with
large number of AC values.

While I am trying to debug these and more, suggestions and comments
are very much welcome.

Thanks,
Indrani