[FFmpeg-devel] Who is against GIT now? (Was: [RFC] libswscale into the FFmpeg SVN repo)

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras
Mon Apr 6 15:13:59 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 03:40:22PM +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>> If you want to do non-standard things you need your own scripts.
>> Strangely the rest of the world is doing fine with SHA-1 id's.
>
> Strangely, some of the other distributed revision control systems do
> implement version numbers. ?At least mercurial and bazaar IIRC, which in
> practice amounts to everyone except git.

By "rest of the world" I meant "the rest of the world that uses git".
But in any case, mercurial+bazaar are the minority here; most people
use git.

--
Felipe Contreras