[FFmpeg-devel] Touching base on first decoder ( CDXL ) before loosing direction

Erion Omeri erion.omeri
Wed Apr 8 04:12:51 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 02:30:00PM -0500, Erion Omeri wrote:
> >
> > I just wanted to check base with the team before I get off track.
>
> Good idea.
>
> > QUESTION: Am I in the right path to creating the CDXL codec (see files)?
>
> Probably not, see below..
>
> > /*
> >  * CDXL... decoder
> >  * Copyright (c) 2009 Erion Omeri <erion.omeri at gmail.com>
> >  *
> >  * Based on the Pascal CDXL decoder version from
> >  * http://aminet.net/package/gfx/show/AnimFX
>
> What license does this stuff have?
>
> Diego

Great catch, I will scratch that direction with the Pascal reference.
Somehow I thought it was legit to reference it since there was a link to it
and the source code itself does not mention anything.

Thanks for your help Diego! Saved me a lot of trouble! :-)

....Found in File:  AnimFX / Virtual_News......

Programm                                                          |
kind and price of charge
AnimFX package                                                |   Copy-fee
          |     10 DM
   with wide-range documentations about the         |  (FREEWARE)     | (14
DM /
   programm and the ANIM-Format as well as an   |
|  18 US$ )
   example-animation, 1 disk                                |