[FFmpeg-devel] Touching base on first decoder ( CDXL ) before loosing direction

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Wed Apr 8 10:01:35 CEST 2009

Erion Omeri <erion.omeri <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Diego Biurrun <diego <at> biurrun.de> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 02:30:00PM -0500, Erion Omeri wrote:
[...]

> > >  * Based on the Pascal CDXL decoder version from
> > >  * http://aminet.net/package/gfx/show/AnimFX
> >
> > What license does this stuff have?
> >
> > Diego
>
> Great catch, I will scratch that direction with the Pascal reference.
> Somehow I thought it was legit to reference it since there was a link to it
> and the source code itself does not mention anything.

There are (very restrictive) copyright informations on the website:
http://wiki.aminet.net/Copyright_status_and_disclaimer

You could try to email the original author Michael Pfeiffer:
Oxygenic t-online de

Carl Eugen