[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Thu Apr 9 01:18:21 CEST 2009

Ok, here it is, my first attempt for the CorePNG p-frame support. :)
I've tested it with the corepng.avi test file and it works as expected.

The for loop to add both buffers is most likely a case for optimization,
but as I'm not used to getting the last out of C I need help for that.

Of course (as almost every patch has shown...) there will be other
issues, but please be merciful, it is my own patch realy providing new code.

TB