[FFmpeg-devel] Stream Type 0x80 (video?)

compn tempn
Sat Apr 11 06:17:44 CEST 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:39:15 -0400, Jose Mortensen wrote:
>2009/4/10 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
>> Jose Mortensen <josemortensen at gmail.com> writes:
>> Mentioning the filename you used would have been nice, but I found the
>> file.
>>

>Sorry about that, for some reason I though it would be the only file....

copied to http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/MPEG2/vid_0x80.ts
in case anyone wants to look

ls -lasr --sort=time is useful for finding the newer files in incoming.

>But enought about Conspiracy theories. I was wondering if somebody
>knew about this convention, so I can do a proper patch to the avformat
>libraries

since the sample works in mplayer, you can use it for some reference.

-compn