[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC VQA v3 vptr decode function implementation

Kostya Shishkov kostya.shishkov
Mon Apr 13 07:19:11 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:13 AM, The Deep Explorer
<thedeepexplorer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> ? ?I have implemented the decode function for vptr. It is not working
> since I was not able to interpret what to do
> with code 2. Also , please check/verify whether it is correctly
> implemented or not as per the documentation provided.
> Also, what to do with the other codes ? they do show up !!!

Code 2 means that next block indexes are stored in the stream, so you
have to read one or two byte for each of them from the stream(check
docs again for how many bytes) to output it.