[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC VQA v3 format80 modifications , please check

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Mon Apr 13 11:01:15 CEST 2009

On date Monday 2009-04-13 01:11:52 -0700, The Deep Explorer encoded:
> Hi ,
>    Attached is the modified format80 , I think the changes are
> minor...Please have a look and proivide feedback...
[...]
> I think I have very little time left for the quals ,,though the only
> things remains is the vector indexing algorithm which I still dont
> know..and look forward to knowing
> that,  I think it would be a small thing.

Since there is no much time, follow as strictly as possible these
rules:
http://www.ffmpeg.org/general.html#SEC28

(Yes, you *do* have to post patches rather than post code snippets
inline.)

> However, I will be working on this the whole day and try to get it to
> work ...so that all the pieces work and VQA V3 can get decoded..

Good luck for you qualification task!
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy and Free Meaningful Portable Exploitable Gargoyle