[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC Qual VQA v3 : updated patch.

The Deep Explorer thedeepexplorer
Mon Apr 13 18:19:24 CEST 2009

Hi,
   Compiles, but wont do the complete thing since I am waiting on the
vector indexing algorithm.
Please if you could comment on the other parts of the algorithm , it
would be extremely nice
while I am waiting for the algorithm.

I guess I just have today , so any help is appreciated.

Things I need to do is :

i) Finish the vector index algorithm to populate the frame after
someone tells me the vector indexing algo
ii) Test it on vqa v3 files.

Also, for vptr decoding , I am getting codes 4,6 from movies under
blade , which are not mentioned in the document ,
I am ignoring those right now since nothing is mentioned for them.

Look forward to some feedback.... Please help

Thanks,
-tde

PS : patcheck reports some  NULL refs (exisitng ones not mine),and
some other stuff which I have not introduced.