[FFmpeg-devel] GSOC update on the CDXL demuxer

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Apr 14 20:09:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> the format has chunk size and previous chunk size, it has width&height&sample
> rate per chunk, assuming these dont change you have a shitload of things you
> can check

It doesn't have sample rate. Palette size can change since it doesn't
have to be there. All I can think of is matching w/h or prev size to
current size, but that requires two packets, which is much more than
the max probe size that we use right now. Chunks are >10kb. Probe size
is 4kb, IIRC.

Is that really worth it for a fringe format like this anyway? :-).

Ronald