[FFmpeg-devel] GSOC update on the CDXL demuxer

Erion Omeri erion.omeri
Wed Apr 15 16:00:15 CEST 2009

Yesterday I got the Sound part working.
I have removed the preprocessor marks for enabling debuggin and replaced
them with a simple IF statement, and will remove them all before submitting
my files.
I am now working on the HAM6 decoder for the CDXL Video.

Erion