[FFmpeg-devel] Mov / Mp4 Muxer in streaming

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Apr 17 19:21:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 4/15/2009 6:43 AM, Marco Fucci wrote:
> Hi Diego,
>
> Here is the new patch. Hope this time it is correct.

About the concept. If I understood correctly you are writing one "mdat"
atom for every sample. I think this is not really efficient and it would
add a lot of overhead. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think some buffering should happen, to ensure that seek won't be
needed, I believe this can be done by checking ByteIOContext buffers status.

checking for life_signs in -lkenny... no