[FFmpeg-devel] Suggestion for a centralized language-tag facility in libavformat

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Apr 22 16:22:19 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:59:34AM +0200, cyril comparon wrote:
[...]
> > also if you have some kind of script that created that table, this may
> > be usefull to us too in the future
>
> Sure thing. I wrote it using Qt4. Please find it attached
> (iso639tool.cpp, iso639tool.pro, iso639tool.readme).

there seem to be only 2 patches attached

Rewriting code that is poorly written but fully understood is good.
Rewriting code that one doesnt understand is a sign that one is less smart
then the original author, trying to rewrite it will not make it better.