[FFmpeg-devel] Fw: Re: [issue986] Truemotion2 decoder - chroma issues

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Thu Apr 23 23:25:49 CEST 2009

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> thanks for the info, and please keep posting such info to ffmpeg-dev
> also this one likely should be reported to whoever is reponsible for the
> code

_seems_ that 1.4.6 is working fine, I removed plone and python 2.4 but
roundup 1.4.8 seems to present the same issue (and I wonder why it
slipped till today since it has been installed weeks ago...).

I asked upstream about it and I hope to follow the issue a bit more now
that things are more or less under control.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member