[FFmpeg-devel] Interlace-aware scaler

Eduardo P eduardorp1
Wed Aug 5 01:24:38 CEST 2009

> svn status --verbose vf_scale.c
> 4940     4408 stefano      vf_scale.c
>
> > Would it be libswscale/swscale.c?
>
> no
>
> PS: the file is in libavfilter soc svn

I see, you're talking about a file from another project (libavfiter-soc)
where it's already implemented? Good! What I was asking was what file in
ffmpeg to alter...

I got to build ffmpeg svn in my mac and got Xcode to debug it, code sense
working, and so on (fun fun - anyone else needs the project file?).

Also I think we'll have to pass a command line parameter to indicate
interlaced scaler, the way it's done in mencoder. Is that correct?

Thanks
Eduardo