[FFmpeg-devel] libx264 (no-)mbtree parameter

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Dec 6 21:50:46 CET 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 12:34:52PM -0800, Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Erik Slagter <erik at slagter.name> wrote:
[...]
> >> This is probably the one that I've seen the most requests for.
> >
> > If I only knew what it does ;-) Would there by any chance be comparable
> > functionality in other codecs so a field in avcodec can be reused?
>
> I recall there's a similar field that is used for H.263, but I'm not
> sure of its name.

AVCodecContext.rtp_payload_size

poor name, i know, could be changed in the next major bump if someone
sends a patch ...

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
-- Aristotle