[FFmpeg-devel] How is URLContext reachable?

Tamas Selmeci tselmeci
Tue Dec 15 08:33:03 CET 2009

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:

[...]
>> How can that URLContext structure from AVFormatContext be reached? I've
>> checked the online docs two times but have not found the solution. I
>> assume URLContext is somehow accessible from AVFormatContext, since
>> URLContext refers to the actual netradio stream.
>
> Through ByteIOContext, url_fopen for example.

This is ByteIOContext:
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~ismail/ffmpeg-docs/structByteIOContext.html

If ByteIOContext->opaque points to the HTTPContext in case of a netradio
stream, then this is really what I need. Am I right?

Bye,
--
Selmeci, Tamas
http://www.open-st.eu