[FFmpeg-devel] Getting paid for working on FFMPEG

François Revol revol
Mon Feb 2 22:37:02 CET 2009

> Experience with C++, Python and FFMPEG in a Linux and MS environment
> To relocate to Sydney's Northern Beaches area
> To think about the possibility of going surfing in your lunch break!

Lol, I think about everyone here except me despise C++ enough to skip
the offer even with free surf offer :D

Sadly I'm not really anywhere near, and I just started to learn
swimming anyway ;)

> Public face of the project can be seen here:
> www.commandsystems.com.au

ohh, do I see a .swf here... you know it's not a W3C standard, don't
you ;)

Fran?ois.