[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Split rtp.h

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Feb 4 20:34:02 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
>> I see all this as a single change, but I understand that people might
>> want this committed in smaller steps. Just let me know the "level of
>> split" which is desired, and I'll work on it.
>
> the more you can split it the better...

Ok; I'll commit the field rename first, as suggested by Ronald.
Then, I'll see if I can split something else.

> anyway, here are the issues my script found (these of course have nothing
> to do with the split and fixes to them belong to other patches but they
> should be fixed one day none the less)

I am taking a note and I promise to address all the muxer related
issues. I'll also have a look at the issues in common rtp code.

BTW, can you share your script? Or is it already available somewhere and
I am just missing it?

> also i think you dont need to send patches to split code maitained by you
> just split the split and commit the parts
Well, technically I maintain only half of this code ;-)
And by posting this patch I got some feedback from Ronald and I became
aware of your script...

			Thanks,
				Luca