[FFmpeg-devel] IFF ANIM

Daniel Verkamp daniel
Fri Feb 6 20:40:08 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Jai Menon <jmenon86 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:56 PM, ami_stuff <ami_stuff at o2.pl> wrote:
>>> Jai Menon says he has some patches for it but he hasn't showed them yet.
>>>
>>> MvH
>>> Benjamin Larsson
>>
>> That's great. Here are a lot of files to test:
>>
>> http://aminet.net/pix/anim
>
> actually testing is not the problem, time is :-) . standards for
> contributed code are
> strict and the code in my tree is quite messy so it will take some time.
> hopefully before the release though.
>
> thanks for the link btw.

Do you happen to already have a working HAM6 and/or planar RGB decoder
then? I took a look at implementing CDXL, and I have a working
demuxer, but I don't want to duplicate the video decoder work, since
both of these seem to be used in IFF anims as well.  I'd be willing to
do cleanup work on either of these if available.

Thanks,
-- Daniel Verkamp