[FFmpeg-devel] openjpeg: 12bits JP2 file (16bits support + patch)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre
Wed Feb 11 14:50:11 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
> <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jay,
>>
>>  Could you have a look at:
>>
>> http://jpeg.sourceforge.net/jpeg2000/dental_12bits.jp2
>>
>>  Does your implementation handle 12bits data ? I am seeing some minor
>> difference compared to using openjpeg directly.
>>

> Sorry forgot the cmd line:
>
> ./ffmpeg  -f image2  -vcodec libopenjpeg -i dental_12bits.jp2 -f
> image2 -pix_fmt gray16be -vcodec pgm dental_12bits.pgm

Jai,

  I think with this patch I can get 16bits working. I still do not
understand what is the 'adjust' parameter.

Thanks
--
Mathieu