[FFmpeg-devel] Roundup being migrated

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Feb 13 20:44:14 CET 2009

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 07:27:22PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 07:22:17PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
>>> Roundup home changed, now it is hosted by axant.it, the db used is some
>>> days old I should be able to get back the newer one shortly so tell me
>>> if you can accept to have lost some data but you want it running now or
>>> could wait till Monday to get the latest db from the previous box.
>> I prefer not to lose data, but I must admit it's very inconvenient that
>> roundup will not be (fully) available for the bug fixing weekend.
>
> The word incompetent comes to mind
> first because one doesnt do such a move when the tracker is needed most and
> second because one doesnt fail and require 3 days to copy some db.

The word "getting notified after they cut the cables" comes to mind.

I polled numerous times about this last week and got no feedback about this.

I do not have control over either the ffmpeg dns and politecnico's
decisions about unplugging their servers or cause major outages like the
past months.

I recovered roundup since I was ready to transition since last message I
sent about it.

lu

--

Luca Barbato