[FFmpeg-devel] Roundup being migrated

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Feb 13 22:09:35 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 09:56:36PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:43:32 +0100
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
>
> > > To fulfill my trolling duty:
> > >
> > > Why roundup is not on mphq?
> >
> > avoid single point of failure ...
> > besides i dont know if root at mphq would allow roundup security wise
>
> Two reasons:
>
> 1) Nobody provided us with an security review
> 2) root had it's hand full with a lot of other
> tasks on natsuki and couldnt take on another task
> just because someone had a bright idea.
>
> BTW: There are 200MB free space left on incomming.
> I think you want to help Ivo to clean it up/sort it out.

i can donate 50 euro for a new disk, seems a
Samsung SpinPoint F1 640gb costs 53,33 for example (just a random
pick ...)

if thats not a possible option someone could make a list of file
sorted by filesize and post the biggest and then give peopl a week to reply
and files that got no "please keep" could then be deleted

-- Albert Einstein