[FFmpeg-devel] XVMC Deathmatch

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Feb 14 17:22:33 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 05:13:38PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> mplayer/libvo/vo_xvmc.c:         p_render_surface_to_show->state |= MP_XVMC_STATE_OSD_SOURCE;
> mplayer/libvo/vo_xvmc.c:      if(src_rndr->state & MP_XVMC_STATE_OSD_SOURCE){
> mplayer/libvo/vo_xvmc.c:            src_rndr->state &= ~MP_XVMC_STATE_OSD_SOURCE;
> mplayer/libvo/vo_xvmc.c:                                  MP_XVMC_STATE_OSD_SOURCE |
>
> well, it is used outside lavc so i thought i was supposed to be public ...

If it wasn't installed IMO consider it non-public. Speaking for MPlayer
I think the consequences of using non-installed headers should be known
well enough, and if necessary I will fix compilation if nobody else does
it (and i hope any other application using it sees it the same way).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger