[FFmpeg-devel] incoming clean up and diskspace (was: Re: Roundup being migrated)

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sat Feb 14 18:08:04 CET 2009

2009/2/14 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> i mean first for example a script going over all files and checking if .txt
> files exist once a day and what has no .txt and is >24h old is deleted and
> logged

What if the file has an issue on roundup and the person who uploaded
it neglected to upload a text file as well because one would naturally
consider the bug tracker issue to be sufficient accompanying
documentation? If we had a roundup watchdog we could get them to move
files into 'issue*' subdirs of incoming and they could be excluded
from your check.

Regards,
Rob