[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sun Feb 15 02:22:35 CET 2009

2009/2/15 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:25:45AM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:

>> > I would welcome it and also have one small wish:
>> > If there is any CSS coming in, I would really like to see the site
>> > setting a font without serifs. That IMHO looks much clearer.
>> >
>> > BODY { font-family: sans-serif; }
>>
>> Sure, I can add that. The CSS will be easy enough to edit anyway. I
>> may play around with colours and stuff tomorrow, else do the more
>> important work of cleaning up the content that is on the site.
>
> one request from me as well
> the page should still display sanely if the browser doesnt support CSS

Indeed. I just tested this by removing the CSS file and it looks fine.
I haven't done anything at all fancy. As people on IRC were requesting
that they could have a peek at it before I commit anything, I stuck it
on my FTP.

http://www.swains.plus.com/ffmpeg-test/index.html

Not all pages are accessible (changelog.html etc) and I have more
renaming and a big docs overhaul to do, but it should give you a
little taste. Comments welcome but note that I prefer it fixed width
(when using CSS) to keep the line length limited to something sane
without having to mess with zoom and stuff. :)

Regards,
Rob