[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Aurelien Jacobs aurel
Sun Feb 15 04:01:41 CET 2009

Robert Swain wrote:

> >> Fine. Too many people have complained about fixed width so I'll make
> >> it non-fixed. But I still think the really long lines are fugly.
> >
> > Have another look. No more fixed width.
>
> Don't you find reading lines as long as this uncomfortable? :
>
> http://www.swains.plus.com/superdump/images/screen-capture-8.png
>
> To me that feels like I'm trying to read two pages side-by-side or something.

If lines looks too long, just adjust the width of your web browser window !
The definition of "too long" is very dependent on the person, the screen,
etc... As I already said, the fixed width you previously chose was still
"too long" for EeePC 701 users. If you use a fixed size, you can't please
everyone. On the other hand, with variable width, everyone can adjust the
width of the window to what feels most comfortable.

Aurel