[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg bug fixing event starts today!!!

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Feb 15 11:19:26 CET 2009

On date Sunday 2009-02-15 10:05:37 +0000, Robert Swain encoded:
> 2009/2/15 Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com>:
> > Robert Swain wrote:
> >> Today is the beginning of what I believe is our first bug fixing (and
> >> documentation) event.
> >
> > Were any bug fixed yet ?
[...]
> A few other commits came from Stefano, Peter and Michael but I don't
> know if they were related to the event or just them continuing
> business as usual.

Consider them related to the event if you like ;-).

In these days I'm focusing my work mostly on documentation, more
documentation for the release is a bonus I think, also there are some
issues related to lavfi (hflip currently doesn't support RGB formats)
I'd like to work on, so I don't think I'll have a look at roundup
today sorry.

[...]

Have fun!
--
FFmpeg = Funny and Fiendish Multimedia Programmable Enlightened Guru