[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg bug fixing event starts today!!!

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sun Feb 15 11:26:07 CET 2009

2009/2/15 Stefano Sabatini <stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it>:
> On date Sunday 2009-02-15 10:05:37 +0000, Robert Swain encoded:
>> >
>> > Were any bug fixed yet ?
> [...]
>> A few other commits came from Stefano, Peter and Michael but I don't
>> know if they were related to the event or just them continuing
>> business as usual.
>
> Consider them related to the event if you like ;-).
>
> In these days I'm focusing my work mostly on documentation, more
> documentation for the release is a bonus I think, also there are some
> issues related to lavfi (hflip currently doesn't support RGB formats)
> I'd like to work on, so I don't think I'll have a look at roundup
> today sorry.

I definitely agree which is why I've focused my efforts on the website
and will be moving on to documentation.

If you get time, the vst, ast and sst options in ffplay.c need
documenting and maybe I could use some of your help on the website
once I've managed to reorganise the documentation such that there
aren't bits about the same things on lots of different pages. :) If
not today then sometime soon.

You have fun too!

Rob