[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Feb 16 22:28:07 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 08:24:25PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Alex Converse <alex.converse at gmail.com> writes:

> >> This is true. People have suggested something called Mozilla Canvas. I'm
> >> not all that thrilled about having to reinvent an entire graphing
> >> library with (essentially) PutPoint() and DrawLine() methods.
> >>

> > Gnuplot can use HTML5 canvas for output.
>
> Gnuplot can also output PNG.

that was my first thought when i read mikes question ...
png generated by gnuplot or any other application is the logic choice,
the next choice if it has to be vector graphics is PS and PDF

I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is
to question oneself and others. -- Socrates