[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] wma encoder regtest

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Feb 17 14:46:15 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:32:30PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> I suggest we disable the wmaencoder regtest. Rounding the sine tables
> and bypassing the fft didn't work on all platforms. IMO the decode test
> of encoded data is enough.

> And regardless of the result I wont spend any
> more time in this matter.

good i was alraedy confused by you continously posting patches that could
not have worked
if you want a fixed point FT write the 5 lines of c code that implements one
and use a fixed point sin()
using a float fft and float sin with funny rounding in the middle
isnt a solution,which i think should have been obvious

Frequently ignored awnser#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.