[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Windows issues with av_destruct_packet_nofree

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Feb 19 19:05:12 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 09:21:19AM -0800, Art Clarke wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>wrote:
>
> > ill think about this once someone posts a patch
> >

> Which I'll send later today, but the original e-mail was looking for
> guidance on how to patch.  Here's the options I see:

> 1) just add clarifying comments (my recommended) to avformat.h

this, we can always do the others later if there is some consensus about
it, but documenting it is surely better than not documenting it

There will always be a question for which you do not know the correct awnser.