[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Windows issues with av_destruct_packet_nofree

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Feb 19 19:14:44 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 07:05:12PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 09:21:19AM -0800, Art Clarke wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>wrote:
> >
> > > ill think about this once someone posts a patch
> > >

> > Which I'll send later today, but the original e-mail was looking for
> > guidance on how to patch.  Here's the options I see:
>
> > 1) just add clarifying comments (my recommended) to avformat.h
>
> this, we can always do the others later if there is some consensus about
> it, but documenting it is surely better than not documenting it

10min later, maybe theres a better solution, read my reply to reimar

In fact, the RIAA has been known to suggest that students drop out
of college or go to community college in order to be able to afford
settlements. -- The RIAA