[FFmpeg-devel] Netgem

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Feb 21 17:25:27 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks to Diego for getting me the patch, I had a quick look at the RTSP parts.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> A patch against rtsp code (by far the largest patch)

Interesting. Here's some things it adds:

- h263, amr-w/nb payloads
- asf payload (not the same as my patchset, they apparently wrote this
themselves)
- eos notice support (interesting, we should get this in)
- support for RTSP messages in interleaved TCP streams or while
playing UDP (I've been wanting to add this for a long time, I'll try
to integrate this after the release)
- keep-alive support (also something I've been wanting to work on,
also after release?)

I'm interested in their rtp_asf.c file, to be honest, I'd like to see
if they integrated stream selection. Carl, could you upload that also?

Thanks,
Ronald