[FFmpeg-devel] Adding a .c, and .h file to ffmpeg (Newbie)

AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared khoshgoftar
Sun Feb 22 08:38:55 CET 2009

1- add a .c and .h file to ffmpeg to have some functions as a part of ffmpeg
so that by building ffmpeg, and including the .h file, I can use the
functions.

2- Yes, Of course. But I have never creadted a library, and know almost
nothing about the structure of ./configure files