[FFmpeg-devel] problem to access roundup

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sun Jan 4 23:36:57 CET 2009

Mathieu Velten wrote:
> does anyone have troubles to access roundup ? I can't access it since
> a few days, tested from different places (in France) and I can't
> access it anywhere.
>
> I get a connection time out, tested with http, https, ffmpeg.org and
> mplayerhq.hu.

The place in which is hosted had been w/out power because of
maintenance, obviously they picked the vacation time to reduce the
impact but since the vacation I cannot access the building to turn the
server on and apparently they messed up something in the process.

I'll try to move the roundup (and the rest) away from it in the next
days. Sorry

lu

--

Luca Barbato