[FFmpeg-devel] rtsp.c: a=rtpmap: parsing implementation?

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Jan 6 13:53:09 CET 2009

Hi Luca,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> It seems to me that in this particular case your patch is
> ok for all the possible SDPs... No?

I think so, but I wanted to make sure it doesn't violate the RFC in
some way. That would be silly, you and Luca B. worked hard to get it
in the current state. I want to extend it, not break it.

> And I still believe that if you go this path the "if
> (rtsp_st->sdp_payload_type == payload_type) {" should be removed...
> (this also applies to the patch you just posted).

OK, I'll remove it.

Ronald