[FFmpeg-devel] Probable WunderRadio ffmpeg LGPL violation

Len Towers iwasnotme
Wed Jan 14 19:13:21 CET 2009

There is no about box that I can find.  On the iPhone, some apps put a
"preferences" screen that gets shown in the system settings, but this app
has none.
> Um, I'd say please contact Apple directly. If it is shipped without a
> copy of the (L)GPL it is definitely in violation,

IANAL, but I've heard that these sorts of requests have to come from the
copyright holder.  The law makes no sense to me sometimes, so I may have
(probably did) misinterpret what I read. I wonder if Apple has some way of
handling these types of notifications?