[FFmpeg-devel] Probable WunderRadio ffmpeg LGPL violation

Len Towers iwasnotme
Wed Jan 14 21:37:02 CET 2009

I download the tar ball, but I'm not able to perform a build.  There are a
bunch of missing files that make it not possible to build.  Perhaps I'm
missing something, but I just don't see how it could possibly work.