[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Jan 15 14:43:30 CET 2009

Hi,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>> Yes, I'd love to see this committed :)
>>
>> FWIW, instead of
>>        flags |= (buf[1] & 0x80) << 1
>> I'd prefer the more readable variant:
>>        if (buf[1] & 0x80) flags |= RTP_FLAG_M_BIT;
>
> Sure, no problem. Luca, agree?

I do not know... I think this is Luca B.'s reign.

> Michael, is a "format-specific" or
> "private" flag mask of >= 0x100 or 0x10000 OK in avformat.h?

BTW, what has avformat.h to do with this flag? Isn't the "flags"
variable passed to parse_packet() internal to the RTP
demuxer?
(and, BTW, what is it used for? In rtp_parse_packet() we have
"flags = 0" and the value is never changed... And it does not
appear to be documented anywhere...)

				Luca